- NEW electric power sailaway
- bespoke cruiser style hull
- external coach painted
- 10kw vetus E-line electric motor
- 16x12v battery’s = 880Ah@ 48v
- 2 x bow & stern bowthrusters
- 6.5kw 1500rpm generator
- built to order
This new sailaway boat is all electric boat, and was displayed this year at crick boat show. It is fully loaded with gensets, bowthrusters, inverters, and many unique features.
Boat specification and details:-
Propulsion is provided by a 10kW Vetus E-line electric motor giving the noise level of a sailing boat but the manoeuvrability of a motor boat. The motor offers 2 modes – ‘Eco’ for general canal cruising and ‘Power’ if river use is required. To further assist with manoeuvrability, the vessel is also fitted with Vetus Bow-Pro brushless bow AND stern thrusters with proportional control and continuous run time. These are operated by a single control so you can easily turn the boat on the spot or lock them on to hold the boat into the bank while you tie the bow and stern ropes! – Ideal for single handed cruising.
The battery bank consists of 16 x 220Ah 48V AGM batteries which will give many hours run time. When power becomes low, a 6.5kw 1500rpm diesel generator is fitted to ensure there is always enough. Also onboard is a Victron Quatro 8kw 48V inverter charger with Cervo touch screen controller and DC dropper to allow fitting of 12v items. This unit also has solar panel capability.
Internally, the craft has water tank, ballast, flooring, sprayfoam, battens and windows. It is also painted in 2 pack and will come with fenders and ropes.
With fully fitted electric boats from builders now around the £200,000 mark. Here is an opportunity for someone with the ability to fit out a boat to their requirements at a fraction of the cost and all the hard work already completed.
View by appointment, please call for more information.
Break down of a typical package :-
- 57′ mike christian cruiser bespoke sailaway £54,000
- sprayfoam insulation £2,000
- deduction for not fitting a standard engine – £5000
- vetus electric, gen set, battery package £30,000
- fitting package and 1st fix electrics £8000
- anodes £250
- roof vents £250
- stainless steel water tank £750
- professional coach painted £10,000
- list price of this package £100,250
Price & availability:-
- price £100,000
- similar boats can be built to order
- short lead time
Other options/extras available:-
- other 1st fix packages available
- 350watt solar panel package
- 1st fix webasto heating
- 1st fix pump out toilet with waste tank
- 1st fix multi fuel fire
- gas run with bubble tester and regulator
- supply wood, panels & trim