Mike Christian Josher Semi-Traditional
- 57′ from £40,000 inc vat
- josher style bow
- hybrid engine option(new)
- available as cruiser stern
- rivet feature option
- classic elliptical stern
- full hull epoxy 2pack coating
- other sizes & options available
The Josher Semi-Traditional, features unique double skinned side panels(no sharp edges), rear lockers, external rear doors & other features with a show winning builder.
The engine is accommodated in its own separate area, which makes it far easier to maintain. The boat has easy access from the rear or bow and, is suitable for a number of different layouts.
This boat is designed and developed by the same team of experienced shell builders who produce the Jonathan Wilson and Tim Tyler bespoke hulls.
With fabulous looks and style the Josher boasts a host of traditional features including the longer front bow deck for more outside space, imitation rivets design and balanced tiller. This boat combines years of experience, great skills and dedicated workmanship.
The hulls are built in the style of the Birmingham square hulls with specially manufactured 208cm (6’10”) steel base plates (other builders use the standard 200cm plate) this giving approx 3″ (70mm) more width at floor level! Boats are built using only BSEN 10025 certified steel, to a 10.6.5.4 build spec, then fully primered and blacked with 2 pack jotunmastic 87 coating.
So combined with the uniquely designed swim, generous headroom and other features, these boats represent exceptional quality and value for money for customers who want that extra.
boats up to 60′ fitted with 38hp engine with PRM125 gearbox, 75A & 100A alternators and standard instrument panel
- 50′ basic sailaway from £37,500
- 57′ basic sailaway from £38,500
boats 60′ & above fitted with 42hp engine & PRM150 gearbox, 75A & 175A alternators and deluxe instrument panel
- 60′ basic sailaway from £41,000
- 62′ basic sailaway from £42,000
- 65′ basic sailaway from £43,500
Price includes VAT and lifting the boat onto the water at Lymm ready to sail away, no hidden extras!
Approx sizes/dimensions of a 57′ semi standard boat:-
- internal cabin length (shell)-40’6″
- headroom-mid (lined)-6’5″ to 6’6″
- cabin width (lined)-6’2″
- external stern-7’4″
- external bow-9’2″
- external bow well deck-4’6″
Other options/extras available:-
- battened & spray insulated
- double glazing (per window)
- stainless steel water tank
- hospital silencer
- domestic battery bank fitted
- twin coil calorifier fitted
- roof vents fitted each
- bowthruster 55kgf fitted
- contact: Chris Reynolds 07798 752945
- Lymm Marina, Warrington Lane, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 0SW
- email: email@example.com
- website: www.lmbs.co.uk