- 45′ from £28,000 inc vat
- 50′ from £28,500 inc vat
- 57′ from £29,000 inc vat
- 62 from £32,500 inc vat
- other sizes & options available
The Cheshire Semi-Traditional is a good compromise, it has the looks of a traditional stern, but with the space of a cruiser on the rear deck. with lockers and external rear doors.
The engine is in a separate compartment and, has space to accommodate full large battery banks, hot water calorifiers and webasto diesel heaters.
The rear area at the rear is normally enclosed with a second set of doors for storage and shelter, making it ideal for those with pets or young children. You can have the free option of rear lockers.
boats up to 60′ fitted with 38hp engine with PRM125 gearbox, 75A & 100A alternators and standard instrument panel
- 45′ basic sailaway from £28,000
- 50′ basic sailaway from £28,500
- 57′ basic sailaway from £29,000
boats 60′ & above fitted with 42hp engine & PRM150 gearbox, 75A & 175A alternators and deluxe instrument panel
- 60′ basic sailaway from £31,500
- 62′ basic sailaway from £32,500
- 65′ basic sailaway from £34,000
Price includes VAT and lifting boat on to the water at Lymm ready to sail away, no hidden extras!
approx sizes/ dimensions of a 57′ semi standard boat
- internal cabin length (shell)-42
- cabin mid height (lined)-6’6″ to 6’7″
- cabin side height (lined)- 6’4″
- cabin width (lined)-6′
- external stern-7’6″
- external bow-7’6″
- external bow well deck-3’6″
some options/extras available:-
- battening & spray insulated£1500
- stainless steel water tank £500
- hospital silencer £350
- domestic battery bank £500
- twin coil calorifer fitted £500
- roof vents £50 each