Cheshire Cruiser Narrowboat
- 45′ from £27,500 inc vat
- 50′ from £28,000 inc vat
- 57′ from £28,500 inc vat
- 62′ from £32,000 inc vat
- other sizes & options available
This boat has a larger social rear deck, provides a pleasant area for accommodating all of your family or friends. Is suitable for all layouts, the main bedroom can be at the rear, middle or at the bow.
The engine is mounted in a separate engine space making engine maintenance a far more pleasant experience, and has enough room for a full battery bank, hot water calorifier and, a webasto diesel heater if required and can be accessed easily by a lightweight aluminium rear deck plate.
This style boat is built with standard integral handrails, round stern, rear rail with control post. The hull is built to a 10-6-5-4 spec.
A basic sailaway boat comes with a choice of up to 9 windows or portholes, 1 set of side doors, front steel doors with glass apertures, rear doors and sliding hatch, boat is ballasted with concrete block and a 18mm WBP plywood floor the laid. The hull will be blacked up to the rubbing strake and the hull superstructure is coated with a zinc phosphate primer. Lastly a new diesel engine with twin alternators and a starter battery.
boats up to 60′ fitted with 38hp engine with PRM125 gearbox, 75A & 100A alternators and standard instrument panel:-
- 45′ basic sailaway from £27,500
- 50′ basic sailaway from £28,000
- 57′ basic sailaway from £28,500
boats 60′ & above fitted with 42hp engine & PRM150 gearbox, 75A & 175A alternators and deluxe instrument panel:-
- 60′ basic sailaway from £31,000
- 62′ basic sailaway from £32,000
- 65′ basic sailaway from £33,500
Price includes vat – no hidden extras!
CE marking-boat will comply with the new RCD 2013/53/EU and will be issued with annex 4 declaration of conformity, owners manual, watercraft identification number issued, builders plate and CE marking.
Lifting on to the water-craft purchased will include lifting onto the water at Lymm ready to sail away or we can organise road transport for you.
Approx dimensions of a 57′ standard cruiser boat:-
- internal cabin length (shell)-42
- cabin mid height (lined) -6’6″ to 6’7″
- cabin side height (lined)- 6’4″
- cabin width (lined)-6′
- external stern-7’6″
- external bow-7’6″
- external bow well deck-3’3″
- rear lockers-24″
- rear rail height-28″
Other options/extras available:-
- battening & spray insulated £1500
- stainless steel water tank £500
- hospital silencer £350
- domestic battery bank £500
- twin coil calorifer fitted £500
- roof vents £50 each
- extra window £200
- set of front door windows £350
- double glazing-per window £200
- bowthruster 55kgf fitted £3000
- tubular roof handrails
- contact: Chris Reynolds 07798 752945
- Lymm Marina, Warrington Lane, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 0SW
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.lmbs.co.uk